God is still at work. Join Him.
Experiencing God is a 9 week course designed for both individual and small group study that illustrates how believers can know God intimately while encouraging them to step out in faith and join Him in His activity around them.
The study directs individuals to spend time with God daily using guided, easy to follow lessons. Small group meetings with other course members follow up at the church each week to help individuals stay on track and give them the chance to share how God is working in their lives.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Knowing when God is speaking to you
- Recognizing His activity around you
- How to adjust your life to Him and His ways
- Identifying what He wants to do through you
- How to respond to His activity in your life
Seminole Community Church offers Experiencing God courses about twice a year. Each study lasts for about 9 weeks. Visit the church calendar to find specific times and locations for upcoming Experiencing God groups.